- Produced by Electric Cinema
- Price Armchair £19 Armchair Front £14 Angled View £8
- Get ready for rich visuals
- Bring along fans of Park Chan-wook's classic Oldboy
- See you at Electric Cinema
An aesthetically charged three-act story of love, deception and betrayal finds director Park Chan-wook back on thrilling form.
Visionary director Park Chan-wook transforms Sarah Waters’ Victorian England-set Fingersmith novel into a sleek, sensory overload of a film set in his Korean homeland. Its tale of double-crossing deceit couples the conning of an heiress out of her fortune with an intimately captured love story, loaded with crisp lensing and rich visuals. Over three Tarantino-esque chapters we follow a fraudulent Count, his accomplice posing as a maid, and their mark, as plans are drawn up, rejected and explosively reversed in an idiosyncratic period film a million miles away from Jane Austen.