- Produced by Sadler's Wells
- Price £12, £25, £35, £45, £55
- Get ready for a triple bill of game-changing dance pieces
- Bring along contemporary dance nuts
- Surf to more information and tickets
- See you at Sadler's Wells
SOLD OUT. The English National Ballet present a triple bill of 20th Century dance masterpieces.
This is a rare opportunity to see a performance of revered choreographer Pina Bausch’s Le Sacre du printemps, with Stravinsky’s scandalous score performed live by the English National Ballet Philharmonic. Then, there’s a performance of William Fosythe’s revolutionary Middle, Somewhat Elevated, followed finally by Dutch dance artist Hans van Manen’s lyrical Adagio Hammerklavier.