- Produced by Carroll Fletcher
- Price Free
- Get ready an self relexive and explorative show
- Bring along dynamic viewpoints
- Surf to Carroll Fletcher (offiial website)
- See you at Carroll Fletcher
Until 29 April. The final instalment of Carroll / Fletcher's four-part exhibition draws together works that turn their attention to the systems that govern the art market.
In critiquing the ways art is produced, distributed and sold, the artists in the exhibition encourage new modes of thinking and reimagine how art can function in the world.
Artists: Michael Joaquin Grey, Natascha Sadr Haghighian, Mishka Henner, Eva and Franco Mattes, Manfred Mohr, Thomson & Craighead, UV Production House (Joshua Citarella and Brad Troemel), John Wood and Paul Harrison